Ready to update to iOS 11? Here’s how to do it. According to Apple, iOS 11 beta supports iPhone 5s or later, iPod touch (6th generation), iPad mini 2, and iPad Air or later.
Before updating your iPhone, always back up your iPhone to iCloud or iTunes first.
How to Update to iOS 11:
- Launch the Settings app on iPhone or iPad.
- Double tap General.
- Select Software Update.
- Double tap Install & Download.
- Once it’s finished downloading, tap Install Now.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions. Your phone will power down. Then it will power back up and install.
- Once your Lock screen comes back up, unlock your iPhone or iPad.
- Follow any on-screen directions to complete the update.
Now your done, welcome to iOS 11!
What new iOS 11 feature is your favorite?