If you want to make a call on your iPhone and your phone’s just out of reach, don’t forget that you can get Siri to start a speakerphone call for you, handsfree.
You will first need to make sure that your iPhone is set up to listen for the “Hey Siri” voice command. You can check this by following the steps below:
How to enable the “Hey Siri” Command on Your iPhone:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select Siri & Search in the list.
- At the top of the screen, check that the Listen for “Hey Siri” slider is toggled to the green ON position.
- Now say “Hey Siri, call [name] on speaker.”
- If the person you want to call isn’t in your contacts list? Just dictate the number to Siri instead: “Hey Siri, call [number] on speaker.”