Setting up AutoFill in Safari on your iPhone will save you time and ensures the accuracy of the information you enter into logins and forms online, so let’s get started.
How to set up AutoFill in Safari on our iPhones:
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- Scroll down and select AutoFill.
- Now toggle on the buttons for the information you’d like AutoFill to access in Safari.
- Toggling Use Contact Info on will give AutoFill access to the info on your contact card.
- Select My Info and select your name from Contacts.
- Fill in your information so AutoFill can use it.
- Once you have Use Contact Info, Names and Passwords, and Credit Card set up, you can fill in any web forms in Safari with your contact info by selecting AutoFill.
- Toggling Names and Passwords on will make it possible to save usernames and passwords for different websites as you enter them so you don’t need to enter them again in the future. You can view and manage the usernames and passwords you have saved in Password & AutoFill settings under Saved Passwords.
- Toggling Credit Cards on will give AutoFill access to saved credit card information. You can save credit card information when you enter it in Safari or AutoFill Settings, which you can do manually or with your iPhone’s camera.
- To add a credit card in AutoFill settings, select Saved Credit Cards, enter your passcode, and select Add Credit Card. You can enter the card information manually or with your iPhone’s camera.
- Now you are all set up to use AutoFill in Safari. If you have iCloud Keychain enabled in your iCloud settings, your AutoFill information will be saved and kept up to date on all your iOS devices.