In Google Home’s settings, there is an accessibility feature which allows your Google Home unit to emit a sound anytime the device hears you, as well as after it registers a command.
- • First open the Google Home app on Android or iOS
• Tap the “Devices” option at the top of the Google Home app.
• Scroll and find your Google Home.
• Select the overflow option and access Settings.
• Scroll to Accessibility.
• Toggle sounds for Start of Request and End of Request based on your personal preferences.