iMerciv has just announced the launch of the new BuzzClip!
You may or may not be familiar with the BuzzClip, but the first version had great success as it launched late last year and then sold out in just over 6 months. The BuzzClip is a small and discreet wearable mobility tool for people that are blind or partially sighted. Now iMerciv is launching the second generation BuzzClip that is loaded with upgrades based on the feedback received from hundreds of blind and low vision users.
Shipping will begin by November 30th of this year. After November 30th, the price of the BuzzClip will return to its original retail price of $249 USD.
Whats new with BuzzClip 2.0?
- The new BuzzClip has several improvements which include being lighter. The new enclosure will be a high quality durable plastic with a silky, velvety feel. It will also be half of the previous weight (30 grams)
- The BuzzClip 2.0 will now be both a wearable and a handheld device allowing for greater versatility and improved Functionality.
- It will have three ranges/modes now instead of two. A one meter, two meter and a three meter mode. The auto stop function is improved and the overall vibration delivery and power consumption on the unit have been upgraded significantly.
- The previous hinged vibrator arm has been replaced with a silicon housing for the motor that ensures contact and Increased Stability.
- The buttons have been enlarged and encapsulated in a silicon housing making it easier to locate and ensuring greater grip and feel.
- Also the buttons are easily distinguishable now between the on and off button and the change mode button.