The Samsung SoundAssistant is an app that allows the user to customize and control the sound output of their Samsung Galaxy phone. You can change the default function of the volume buttons: for example, from ring tone to media volume. You can set specific volumes for each application: for example, your music app can be set to a higher volume than your news media app. The coolest feature is only for the Galaxy S8 for now. It allows you to set different speaker outputs for each app; for example, you can set your music app to play through a Bluetooth speaker, while setting your game app to play through the phone’s speaker.
You can download the free app from the Play Store here.
From the Developer
The sound utility available on the galaxy series
Provides various convenience functions related to audio
– Allow you to control the media volume instead of ringtone when pressing the volume keys
– Support individual application volume (You can control the volume of music and games differently)
– 150 steps of fine volume and support Floating Equalizer(EQ)
– Create and activate personalize sound settings
– Support mono audio and left/right balance
The following feature is supported on s8 only.
– Different output path for each app can be specified. (Music app -> Bluetooth, Game app -> Speaker)