Introducing a new product in the line of Echo devices from Amazon. This is a camera that can take full length photos and videos, share them with social media, and get advice on what fashion items make you look your best. The camera has all of the features of a normal Echo product, so you can still ask Alexa anything. Not only can Alexa give you the news, play music, check your calendar, and run third party skills, but she can also control the camera through voice activation. Considering that the Amazon Echo is priced at $179.99, and the Echo Look is priced at $199.99, you might want to consider paying the extra $20 to get a voice activated camera as part of your Echo platform. Currently, the Echo Look can be obtained by invitation only.
From the Developer
• Introducing Echo Look—everything you love about Alexa, and now she can help you look your best
• Using just your voice, easily take full-length photos and short videos with a hands-free camera that includes built-in LED lighting, depth-sensing camera, and computer vision-based background blur
• See yourself from every angle with the companion app. Build a personal lookbook and share your photos.
• Get a second opinion on which outfit looks best with Style Check, a new service that combines machine learning algorithms with advice from fashion specialists
• Echo Look helps you discover new brands and styles inspired by your lookbook
• Ask Alexa to read the news and audiobooks, set alarms, get traffic and weather updates, control smart home devices, play music, and more
• Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Starbucks, Fitbit, NPR, and more