Wondering how to change your signature to something a little more custom and personal than “Sent from my iPhone?” It’s easy to do and can save you a lot of time when writing emails on your phone or tablet.
How to set different per-account email signatures on your iPhone:
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Select Mail
- Select Signature under the Mail section.
- Select Per Account.
- Select the end of the existing Signature.
- Select the delete button to delete the existing text.
- Type your new Signature.
- Select Mail on the top left corner when you are done typing to return to previous screen.
- Your new signature will automatically save and appear at the bottom of all outgoing email.